15 November 2006
Failed Experiment
I have decided to end this charade and officially declare OrenOnTech a failed experiment. I just don't have the time to post to my blog my thoughts on the happenings in the tech world (and with hundreds of other blogs on the topic, I've never felt a compelling need to do so). However, I would still like to keep this blog going--just change the content around. If anybody has any thing they'd like me to use this blog for (writing an on going short story--see my previous work here, writing my autobiography, writing about politics/religion, etc.) then please post your ideas as to what you think I should use this blog for in the comments section (currently moderated since I've had comment spam problems). The one thing I WON'T use this blog space for is writing about what's been going on in my life (that's what my web site is for). I am open to the idea of using it as a research journal to give updates on what I've been doing with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment